BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, January 12, 2011


Siapakah dia?
aa. kenal? sik nak sik nak. hehe. mok tauk sapa nya tok? nya tok laa permata hati.i love the way u make me smile. i love the way u kiss my cheeks. i love the way u kiss my forehead. i love the way u crawl up on me and say, "iloveu". i love how u make jokes. i love how u talk, how u laugh. how you talk non-stop, how u NGEREPAK. i love it when u say that u miss me. i love it when u ask, any homework? i love it when you're scared, scared that i would leave u. 'cause we're feelin' the same thing. i love how u say, "ne mah ho? lak gak ho." i love it when u ask everything. i love it when u forced me to go to the doctor when i'm ill. i hate it when ur mad. i hate it when u text me while you're driving. i hate it when u say tht i dont love you. i hate it when u are down. i hate it when u cry. i hate it when ur ego. i hate it when ur sad. i feel bad for myself if ur mad and all the things i hate above. u appeared just like a dream to me baby. i love u. only u. you're the love of my life. :')

0 comments: